We are among the reputed organizations, highly engaged in providing optimum grade Solid Yoke DC Motor to our valuable clients. The provided fan cooled motors are manufactured under the guidance of our skilled professionals using premium grade components and high-end technology. In compliance with the international quality standards, our offered fan cooled motors are precisely tested by expert quality controllers against various parameters. Moreover, our clients can avail these fan cooled motors at industry leading prices.
- Self Fan Cooled (IC 01) / Force Cooled (Ico6) - (IP 22 / IP 23 Protection)
- Range: 0.18Kw To 100Kw With Based Speed 300 To 3000 Rpm, Armature Voltage 12V, 24V, 36V, 48V, 110V, 220V, 440V Available On Request
- Dc Motors With Various Types of Construction Are Available From 80 To 225 mm Frame Size
- Motors Confirms To Is 4722. Temperature Are Well Within 45 �C (Ambient Temp) Self Fan Cooled Motors Have an Internal Cooling Fan on the Motor Shaft. However, With Self Fan Cooling, It Is Not Recommended To Run The Motor Below 80% of The Rated Speed For Longer Periods
- Motors When Used For Variable Speed Drives Are Likely To Run Continuously At Lower Speeds. Such Motors Are Cooled By A Separate Force Cooling Unit Mounted on The Motor. Normally This Unit Consists of 1/3 Ph. AC
- Motor Driven Fan (Blower),Which Runs At A Constant Speed, Giving Constant Rate of Cooling, Irrespective of The Speed of The Main DC Motor
Construction Features :
- Yoke made of high quality mild steel frame body.
- Armature lamination of high grade silicon steel for low iron losses and high efficiency. i.e. (CRNGO)
- Commutators made from silver barring copper alloy insulated with epoxy mica.
- Armature winding are trickle impregnated with high thermal class synthetic resin properly baked at designated temp. to give complete protection against damages from moisture, acids & alkalies.
- End-shields are made from cast iron FG 200 and precisely machined.
- Main poles are made from thick lamination (G.I. sheet) to reduce eddy-current losses.
- Interpoles are fitted in motors in order to achieve better commutation.
- High-Electro-graphite carbon brushes used which displays best running properties under variable loads.
- Ventilation : Motors are equipped with SCREEN PROTECTED DRIP PROOF (SPDP) & TOTALLY ENCLOSED (TE).
- External force cooling is provided with blower mounted motor.